Forsyth's admissions process is designed to ensure that every interested family is able to visit and build a relationship with Forsyth before they submit an application.
Contact DeAnn Pomatto, Director of Admission, to schedule an individual meeting and campus tour.
Apply for Admission
- Forsyth's deadline for applications for the 2022/23 school year was Friday, February 11. Contact DeAnn Pomatto, Director of Admission, before you Complete the Admission Application online.
- Complete the Visiting & School Records Release online, if applicable
- Submit the $85 application fee
Forsyth's online application for admission opens annually on September 1.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Forsyth's deadline for applications for the 2022/23 school year was Friday, February 11. Contact DeAnn Pomatto, Director of Admission, before you Complete the Financial Aid Application online.
- Submit the $40 application fee
Forsyth's online application for financial aid opens annually on November 1.
Applicants for Eyas, Pre-Kindergarten, Junior-Kindergarten, Senior-Kindergarten, and Grade 1 attend a Visiting Day at Forsyth. Children visit classrooms, meet teachers, and play on the playgrounds. Applicants for Grades 2–6 visit Forsyth for part of a school day. Children tour campus, meet classmates, and complete an assessment.
Eyas through Grade 1 Applicant Visiting Days:
- Saturday, February 12, 2022 | 8:30am–12:00pm
- Saturday, February 26, 2022 | 8:30am–12:00pm