TUITION & FEES
As families consider their investment in their child(ren)'s education, we ask them to remember that Forsyth School is an important investment that pays off twofold: in an unforgettable experience for the entire family AND in exceptional preparation for secondary school and beyond.
Eyas Program: $20,800
Grades 1–6: $23,780
Part-time Eyas: $14,560
Part-time Pre-K: $15,860
Forsyth offers three unique payment plans (single, quarterly, and monthly), the Tuition Refund Plan, and tuition assistance (for qualifying families). Learn more about Forsyth's Financial Aid Program.
Through a robust Financial Aid Program, Forsyth strives to assist families for whom the cost of independent school tuition is the only barrier to attendance. In general, families with a combined annual income of less than $150,000 typically receive some tuition assistance. More than 25% of Forsyth students receive financial aid, with an average grant award of $10,000.
Families who qualify for and receive financial aid receive 50% off Extended Day Program fees (Before Care and After Care), plus a percentage reduction on League Sports fees.
Optional Program Fees
My Hot Lunchbox Program (Pre-K & above)
- Mondays: Panera
- Tuesdays: Noodles & Company
- Wednesdays: Snarf's Sandwiches
- Thursdays: Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Fridays: Red Robin
Extended Day Program
- Before Care: 7:00–8:00am
- After Care: 3:30–6:00pm (3:00–6:00pm on Thursdays; no charge for 3:00–3:30pm)
- $8 per student per hour; annual $50 registration fee per family
- Offerings include (but are not limited to!) study hall, tennis, dance, golf, chess, and more, plus Girls on the Run
- Seasonal sessions typically run 4–6 weeks; pricing is variable based on the subject area and program length
- Offerings include include soccer, girls volleyball, basketball, tee-ball, baseball, and softball through the Clayton Recreation League, plus Pre-K and Junior-K soccer skills clinics with St. Louis Scott Gallagher at Forsyth
- $210 per student per season; financial aid available
- Winter & Spring Break Camps: 8:00am–5:00pm
- Childcare on "no-school" faculty work days: 8:00am–5:00pm
- $10 per student per hour; advance registration required
Forsyth Summer Discovery (Age 3–Grade 7)
- Before Care: 8:00–9:00am ($50 per camper per week)
- Camp Program: 9:00am–3:00pm ($295 per camper per week)
- After Care: 3:00–6:00pm ($95 per camper per week)