TUITION & FEES
As families consider their investment in their child(ren)'s education, we ask them to remember that Forsyth School is an important investment that pays off twofold: in an unforgettable experience for the entire family AND in exceptional preparation for secondary school and beyond.
Eyas Program: $20,000
Grades 1–6: $22,865
Part-time Eyas: $14,000
Part-time Pre-K: $15,250
Forsyth offers three unique payment plans (single, quarterly, and monthly), the Tuition Refund Plan, and tuition assistance (for qualifying families). Learn more about Forsyth's Financial Aid Program.
Through a robust Financial Aid Program, Forsyth strives to assist families for whom the cost of independent school tuition is the only barrier to attendance. In general, families with a combined annual income of less than $150,000 typically receive some tuition assistance. More than 25% of Forsyth students receive financial aid, with an average grant award of $10,000.
Families who qualify for and receive financial aid receive 50% off Extended Day Program fees (Before Care and After Care), plus a percentage reduction on League Sports fees.
Optional Program Fees
Hot Lunch Program
- My Hot Lunchbox, Pre-Kindergarten and above
Extended Day Program
- Before Care: 7:00–8:00am
- After Care: 3:30–6:00pm (3:00–6:00pm on Thursdays; no charge for 3:00–3:30pm)
- $8 per hour; annual $50 registration fee per family
- Various offerings include study hall, tennis, dance, golf, chess, and more, plus Girls on the Go and Girls on the Run
- Seasonal sessions typically run 6–8 weeks; pricing is variable based on the subject area and program length
- Offerings include include soccer, girls volleyball, basketball, tee-ball, baseball, and softball through the Clayton Recreation League, plus Pre-K and Junior-K soccer skills clinics with St. Louis Scott Gallagher at Forsyth
- $210 per season; financial aid available
- Winter & Spring Break Camps: 8:00am–5:00pm
- Childcare on "no-school" faculty work days: 8:00am–5:00pm
- $10 per hour; pre-registration required
Forsyth Summer Discovery
- Before Care: 8:00–9:00am
- Camp Program: 9:00am–3:00pm
- After Care: 3:00–6:00pm
- $295 per week; pre-registration required